Venue and bus transfers
Feria de Madrid
- In the morning a bus will take all journalists from the hotel to IFEMA
- In the evening, the bus will take back journalists from IFEMA back to the hotel
- In the morning a bus will take all journalists from the hotel to IFEMA (check out should be done before leaving the hotel and luggages taken in the bus)
- In the afternoon, the bus will take journalists from IFEMA to the site visit.
- End of the afterrnoon, the bus will drive journalists to the airport for their return flights.
- From terminal 4, take the bus 827 (direction Canillejas-area Intermodal) from "Aeropuerto T4" to "Canillejas-Area Intermodal" (11 stops)
- Then change and take the bus 77 (direction ciudad lineal) from "Canillejas" to "Alcalá - 25 De Septiembre"
- As there are many busses Walk 8 min to the hotel
As there are bus stops at all terminals (but not all the lines stop at all terminals), we strongly advise you to verify the shortest itinerary via Google maps. Service schedule for everyday of the year: 6:00h to 23:30h.
- Bus tickets should be purchased on the bus while boarding. Estimated costs per bus ticket: 1,50€.
- For the metro, tickets should be purchased before boarding at the ticket kiosks. Ticket fare including airport taxes is 4,50-5,00€.
By taxi (duration: 15 min, depending on traffic):
- Madrid airport disposes of several public taxi ranks, distributed over all airport terminals. They are located at departure and arrival halls of all 4 terminals.
- The final price for your ride should be indicated by the taximeter. Therefore, we recommend that you make sure that driver stars the meter at the beginning of the trip.
- The price for a taxi ride from the Madrid-Barajas airport to the centre of Madrid* is a flat rate € 30 one way, it is Fixed airport Rate 4.